Your support creates summers that last a lifetime.
Looking for volunteer opportunities for your staff or group? Come help us maintain the property for families and youth to enjoy. Volunteer opportunities include landscaping, mulching, planting, painting, and many other opportunities. We have opportunities for groups of any size!
Contact Sean Dolan, Facilities Director, Email: Sean.Dolan@CampMaryOrton.org
We also have a wishlist of items needed to help us maintain the camp grounds and provide quality programming to the community. If you’re able to supply any of the items below, it’d be of great benefit to our organization and program participants! For any questions concerning financial or material donations, please contact Chief Development Officer of Godman Guild and Camp Mary Orton, Linda Silva, 614-294-5476 or Linda.Silva@GodmanGuild.org.
- Milk Crates
- Toothbucket for bobcat
- Nicely framed artwork/photos for IAC conference rooms
- Laminator and lamination paper
- Microphone and speaker for lodge
- Giftcards for gas, lowe’s, home depot
- New signs for Activity Center
- Work gloves
- Plastic Tubs
- Warm fleece or wool hats and gloves
- Gently used raingear
- Socks – crew, all sizes
- Socks – hiking, all sizes
- Sports equipment
- Small toys/action figures
- Tennis balls
- Carpet squares